Our approach is all about opening up possibilities, not steering you into the stereotypical career channels that dull the spirit and narrow the options. We identify what you care about most, and how your values change with time – after all, some jobs become part of your identity while others you can pick up and put down.
Our search capability extends across seven sectors:
- Internal Sales
- Business Development
In each of these sectors we can point to a record of achievement that is measured and supported by our clients where repeat business accounts for the majority of our revenues.
Removing The Guesswork
Our methods eliminate the gut feel approach to recruitment.
The personality profile of a candidate skilfully identifies their strongest characteristics and traits, the way they look at and respond to others, and what they care about most. It uncovers how they manage, how they like to be managed and what gets the best out of them.
The detailed report helps to support your selection process alongside the all-important interview. Its objective is to remove the guesswork, and achieve the closest possible match between candidate and client.
- Throughout the application process, Katie was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thoroughly professional but also highly personable, she kept in regular contact with me throughout, and offered clear feedback at every stage. Unlike the "any candidate will do" approach taken by some agencies, she was clearly interested in matching the right person to the right job. I would - and will - recommend her to anyone on the lookout for the right opportunity.Confidential
- I am delighted to recommend Brogan Lynch as a strong support partner with regards to recruitment. I always receive a personal but professional approach from Adam and Katie who both go out of their way to support our recruitment needs and who have provided us with some first class candidates matching our vacancies.Confidential
Brogan Lynch have proved extremely effective in helping us refresh our commercial teams. High calibre candidates have been sourced for me from entry-level salesperson to experienced manager. Brogan Lynch have proved particularly adept at understanding our needs, which consequently has saved considerable time and effort in the recruitment process. Quite simply, the relationship has become an effective partnership.Confidential
- Working with Brogan Lynch is effortless, all expectations of what a recruitment agency should deliver are exceeded by the extremely professional and efficient consultants. Having used several other providers, there is a clear distinction that makes this company stand out, so much so they are now my preferred supplier of recruitment services.Confidential
- From a personal point of view I would like to take this opportunity to thank Brogan lynch especially Adam who was pivotal in the support and guidance conveyed to me throughout my journey to a new position. Adam took the time to place me and my own personal career history with a position that was tailor made to meet a new job specification. Very detailed and thorough in his approach, professional and caring from both a business and personal side. Overall I was very impressed. I would definitely recommend Brogan Lynch.Confidential
- Dealing with Adam from Brogan Lynch has been a pleasure. I had a phone call from Adam on a Monday morning to discuss my requirements, an interview on the Monday afternoon and a job offer by Tuesday lunchtime! What more can you ask for? I found Adam to be extremely helpful, professional and listened to what I wanted.Confidential
- Thank you for all your help to date; I have been thoroughly impressed by your professionalism in your handling of this opportunity for me. You have guided me through every step of the process and kept me informed of developments at each stage.Confidential
I have known Brogan Lynch for many years, and I have had the benefit of their expertise with a number of strategic recruitment challenges. I have always been impressed by their capacity for detail, their easy rapport with customers and candidates, and their demand for results. I have no doubt Brogan Lynch will continue with this success story and I would have no hesitation in recommending them as a preferred supplier of professional recruitment services.Confidential
- I would certainly recommend Brogan Lynch as Specialist Recruitment Consultants. After my initial Interview, several interviews were arranged within days at suitable employers. Adam then took control of the whole interview process. I have now been successful in obtaining a position within a company I have always wanted to work for. From the beginning of the process to the final job offer Adam kept me informed and updated daily on my progress.Confidential
- I was pleasantly surprised when I was contacted by Brogan Lynch in September 2013. Their sheer enthusiasm and positive approach to help me find the position I sought was a breath of fresh air. Within a few days I had interest from several potential employers and secured a new post within 5 weeks. Brogan Lynch kept me up to date with feedback and useful tips to ensure nothing was over looked. Cannot recommend highly enough.Confidential
- Adam Ness at Brogan Lynch knew exactly the job role/environment I wanted to work in after coming across my C.V. Adam quickly secured me an interview for a vacancy that he had seen and after two interviews I gained new employment. Adam was thorough, professional and went that extra mile and I would highly recommend Brogan Lynch for anyone seeking employment.Confidential