Location: West Midlands
Due to continued success and growth my client has opportunities for time served, experienced CNC machining centre operators in their Production Department. This is a great opportunity to be part of an established and dynamic company. Who offer engineering solutions to a wide and range of markets giving them a diverse customer base. Benefits: In addition to the negotiable salary, there is an impressive range of benefits. Excellent opportunity to advance your career.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
• Experience of horizontal/vertical machining centres and CNC multi axis turning centres.
• Knowledge of FANUC or MAZAK control systems would be advantageous however not essential.
• Flexibility is key to work dayshift/nightshift as shift patterns vary depending on the machine operated.
• Overtime is available, giving the opportunity to increase earnings.
• Working on own initiative in a safe manner, focussing on accuracy/quality is also key for this role.
• To ensure that first-class service is received across the services and departments involved.
• You will be reporting into the management team.
• Must have Relevant Machining Experience.
• Working to strict Health & Safety & Quality regulations
• Thorough industry experience within a precision engineering environment.
Key Words (May also be searches as): CNC, Multi axis, Fanuc, Mazak, CNC Miller/Programmer/Setter/Operator.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible shifts