Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Location: West Midlands
The client is a well regarded non ferrous stockholder in the Stourbridge area.
Benefits: In addition to the negotiable salary, there is an impressive range of benefits. Excellent opportunity to advance your career within a large organisation.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be reporting to the General Manager
- Managing and developing a sales team of 5
- To ensure that first-class service is received across the services and departments involved.
- You will be responsible for developing close relationships with Key accounts
- Implementing KPI’s
- Setting and achieving budgets
- Resolving escalated problems.
- Must have managerial experience
- Must have key account management experience
- Thorough industry experience within the stockholding sector
- Competitive salary
- Company Car