We are looking for an Applications Engineer to join a well-regarded Fastener Distributor in the West Midlands area. Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role where you will be using your engineering knowledge to solve problems and being responsible for presenting information and new ideas to be implemented into new and existing products. The role will be predominately field based as you will be required to visit Key accounts and assist them with the management of projects and streamlining operational methods and processes.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
• The position will be field based with occasional visits to the Head Office.
• You will be tasked with the Rationalising and reducing part numbers and associated costs.
• Management of projects from the initial meetings right through to completion.
• Provide and confirm specifications of the changes made to a product for a client.
• Participate in information gathering meetings with clients to determine the clients’ needs, business goals, and desired outcomes.
• Monitor and act upon the demands of the business.
• A background in Engineering.
• Fastener and Fixings experience.
• Full UK drivers Licence.
• Determined and dynamic approach.
Determined and dynamic approach
- Negotiable salary
- Company pension
- Excellent career prospects