We are recruiting for a leading Industrial Supplies distributor who is looking to expand their successful team with an experienced Regional Manager for their MRO Division. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a familiar role having extensive industry contacts and an in depth knowledge of the marketplace. This is a great opportunity to be part of an established and dynamic company, offering excellent levels of service solutions to a wide and varied range of market places.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
• To personally manage, in conjunction with the local sales team, a portfolio of key/focus accounts identified as offering significant sales and opportunity to the business.
• Implementing field sales and service strategies for MRO in conjunction with the UK Sales Manager and Group Director- MRO.
• To attend meetings with the network sales manager, commercial manager and sales teams to review the performance of the branches and individuals using the full suite of reports available.
• To acknowledge achievement and implement plans to correct below par performance.
• Develop the internal and external sales staff in how to sell to and service customers with MRO products.
• To ensure that the development needs of sales staff are identified, provided and recorded.
• To ensure that MRO policies and procedures are adhered to in the field by those in the network including the Regional Managers.
• To record pertinent information obtained during customer visits.
• Ideally you will already have a strong network of clients that you have or are dealing with.
• You will have previous experience within the MRO Industry.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Able to work as an integral part of the team, leading and directing when needed.
In addition to the basic salary dependant on experience, there is an impressive commission structure and ever growing benefits package supported by internal progression opportunities for top performers.