Salary: £open depending on experience
We are recruiting for a steel stockholder and processing company in the Wolverhampton area. They require a Key Account Manager to come in and look after 4-6 accounts that are important to the business.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
• Take ownership of a portfolio of Key Account customers assigned by the Sales Director.
• Achieve monthly and annual sales and margins targets of customer portfolio as set by the Company.
• Provide pro-active day to day contact with customers.
• Obtain sales forecasts from customers wherever possible.
• Calculate and provide promptly quotations to customers, for the supply of material using the guidelines set by the Sales Director.
• Monitor sales orders to ensure they fit the production criteria and margin targets set by the Company. Look to provide practical solutions where orders drift outside of the targets
• Conduct contract reviews on all orders before formal acceptance and entry into the Company systems.
• Promptly reply to customer enquiries.
• A minimum of 2 years Sales Account Management and New Business Development Experience
• Product knowledge would be an advantage
• A proven sales record in achieving new business in a targeted environment
• Be able to demonstrate a high level of business acumen
• A strong communicator
• Determined and dynamic approach
Determined and dynamic approach
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Long term stability