Salary: £23,000 – £30,000
My client is looking for a strong internal sales person with extensive knowledge in the oil and gas sector. You will be responsible for seeking out and winning new business, managing existing customers, reviving lapsed accounts. The successful candidate will deal with incoming queries as and when they arise, communicate with the sales manager and all other departments to ensure the company’s goals are achieved, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly. You will also be responsible for achieving your own targets.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
Candidate will be Reporting to the Sales Director
• You will be responsible for developing close relationships with Key Accounts across the UK
• You will be responsible for finding leads for new business across the UK
• To ensure that first-class service is received across the services and departments involved.
• You will offer advice regarding companies products and services.
• You will also respond to all sales queries and tenders promptly and follow-up as required.
• You are required to have good negotiation skills and the confidence to speak with senior management.
• Must be knowledgeable about the companies materials and application in the various sectors.
• To be conversant with the technical specifications relating to the OEMs supplied.
• Strong communicator on all medias used throughout the company.
• Must have strong knowledge of the non ferrous market and stock holding market.
Determined and dynamic approach
• Completive salary.
• Company Bonus scheme
• Company Pension.