We are recruiting for a leading Industrial Supplies distributor who is looking to expand their successful team with an experienced Sales Manager to join the management team at our established branch in Slough to lead the strategic sales development of the branch. This is a great opportunity to be part of an established and dynamic company, offering excellent levels of service solutions to a wide and varied range of market places.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
• To develop and drive the sales strategy and sales operations of the branch, ensuring branch sales growth and margin targets are met
• Maximise the productivity and performance of an external sales team, keeping motivation and activity high, winning and developing new business growing them into established accounts.
• Ensure that the customer service and account management is delivered to our customers at all times meeting our high standards.
• Analyse and monitor the branch performance, monitoring competitors and market trends.
• Take ownership of the recruitment, training and coaching of your team.
• Sales experience gained within the industrial supplies sector is essential, with specific experience of Tools, PPE and Engineering products highly advantageous.
• Experience in people management is highly advantageous.
• Commercial experience and the ability to developing sales strategies and financial forecasting is preferred.
• Excellent communication, rapport building and people skills, with strong presentation and negotiation skills.
• Strong IT skills, as you will be expected to create, utilise and monitor reports.
• A valid driving license is essential.
In addition to the basic salary, there is an impressive commission structure, company car and ever growing benefits package supported by internal progression opportunities for top performers.