Salary: £18,000 – £24,000
My client an established manufacturer in the fastener industry is currently looking to add an experienced Technical Sales Administrator to support their successful sales team. The ideal candidate will have worked in the fastener industry before and will haves technical knowledge of dealing with customers in one or more of the following industries Aerospace, Automotive, Railway, Solar, Oil, Gas & Chemicals. This is a great opportunity to be part of an established and dynamic company, offering excellent levels of service solutions to a wide and varied range of market places.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
• Processing sales orders and entering orders on to bespoke system.
• Maintaining contact with Customers to update on production schedules.
• Liaising with Production Planner and despatch department to agree on delivery times.
• Preparing Sales invoice and despatch paperwork.
• Liaising with Customers and couriers to arrange deliveries.
• Supporting Customers with any Technical queries they may have.
• Previous experience working as a Sales Administrator or similar.
• Experience working within the Fastener industry.
• Comfortable with speaking with customers, production and sales teams.
• Knowledge of processing order.
Determined and dynamic approach
In addition to the negotiable salary dependant on experience. There is also the excellent opportunity to advance your career in a forward thinking and progressive company.